Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONS





Various magazine illustrations.

BIRTHDAY WISHES

'BIRTHDAY WISHES!' - the first (but not last) collaborative effort between me and my wife is now available in hardcover form from Visikids Publishing on AMAZON.COM!

BUY IT AT AMAZON.COM

'Birthday Wishes' is a story told entirely in rhyme about about twins who take 'sibling rivalry' to a whole new level when they discover that every year their birthday wishes actually come true. As we all know, siblings are prone to wicked pranks, and thus begins their 'wishing war' as they induce all manner of horrors on one another whenever their birthday comes around.

This was my very first children's book EVER - and believe me I've been asked to do many. It was only after I met Leigh and read her wonderful and unique writing that I felt inspired to tread such waters.